Notification of Changes
How We Collect and Use Information
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your zip code or other location information;
- Your contact information to process orders, send files, and receive a quote from Blend4, including your first name, last name, phone number, Company name and address, email address, and specific Project Information, such as paper type, number needed, and whether you need design or other support;
- Your contact information to allow you to send your files to Blend4, including your first name, last name, phone number, Company name and address, product type, and additional instructions regarding your product;
- Your email address if you wish to be contact by Blend4;
- Files uploaded from you and sent to Blend4;
- Your contact information to register to receive our newsletter and other company related updates, promotions and materials, and to process quotes for our services, such as your first name, last name, phone number, Company name and address, and email address;
- Information to use our live chat feature, including your first and last name, email address, Company name, and any additional information you voluntarily provide during the chat session;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies”, which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your domain name, email address, Uniform Resource Locator (“URL)”; and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
From time to time, our Site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary. Information requested may include your contact information such as your first name, last name and shipping address, and demographic information such as your zip code and age level. The information you provide may also be used to notify any winners and award prizes if applicable. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
You may be required to register to use certain parts of our Site, such as the Blend4 storefront.
During registration, you may be required to provide contact information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and company name. During registration, you will be required to create a Username and Password. Within these portals, we may collect any of the information listed above, as well as information regarding any questions you may have for our Management Team, your preferences regarding days and times for Blend4 to contact you at the contact information you provided during registration and any additional information you voluntarily provide to us.
Our Site and System are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
How We Share Information
We collect information about you in order to provide you with our services and products. We also collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Blend4 products and services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional product and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss your products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services, customer service, new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Blend4 advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site of another site affiliated with Blend4 products or services. Any information that these third-parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System. When our System requests sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”).
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take reasonable steps to protect user information offline. We take measures to restrict all of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, within our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Please note, however, that information disclosed online is never 100% secure and that protection of passwords and other information controlled by you is your responsibility.
Correcting, Updating, and Limiting Personal Information
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or to limit or update the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information updated or removed from our marketing lists by following the instructions listed at the bottom of the email received from us or by emailing us at email@example.com;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Blend4 disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability, of information or material displayed. Blend4 disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery or untimely delivery of any information or material. Blend4 disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on this Site. Blend4 makes no representation or warranty regarding the sufficiency of our security measures.